Your labels are key elements of your brand and proper maintenance of your thermal printers will ensure your message is communicated consistently and clearly.
The following infographic covers key topics to keep your thermal print operation running smoothly:
- Clean your printheads frequently
- Check your manufacturer’s recommended heat and darkness settings
- Use air dusters to keep your media sensor clean
- Use quality grade ribbons and wider ribbons to protect your printheads
- Coated paper labelstock are less abrasive and help to extend the life of your printheads